Local family database Cammin (Kreis)
This is a family database for the Cammin County.
So far, I have evaluated many available civil status registers that can be viewed online.
Furthermore, I will add existing data from church book duplicates of the district of Cammin; in some cases this has already been done.
The following church book duplicates from the district of Cammin have been completely recorded:
- Altsarnow oo, * / ~, + 1810-1848, 1850-1870 (still in progress)
Places included: Altsarnow, Eichholz, Glinkermühle, Hammelschäferei, Heideschäferei, Hermannsthal, Käkeritz, Lanke, Neu Schneidemühl, Neusarnow
- Amalienhof: oo, * / ~, + 1811, 1814, 1822-1823, 1848-1874
Places included: Amalienhof, Schmelzenforth
- Basenthin: oo, * / ~, + 1809-1811, 1824-1874
Places included: Basenthin
- Benz: oo, * / ~, + 1842-1848
Places included: Benz, Klaushagen, Pemplow
- Dischenhagen: oo, * / ~, + 1834-1848, 1850-1874
Places included: Dischenhagen, Hammer, Honigkathen, Lüttmannshagen, Neu Dischenhagen, Priepkendorf
- Harmsdorf: oo, * / ~, + 1809, 1811, 1824-1874
Places included: Harmsdorf
- Kantreck: oo, * / ~, + 1834-1848, 1850-1874
Places included: Bewerdick, Glashütte, Kantreck, Siegelkow
- Louisenhof (Old Lutheran): * / ~ 1838-1843
- Rackitt (Old Lutheran): * / ~ 1837-1843
- Schwanteshagen: oo, * / ~, + 1834-1874
Places included: Luisenhof, Schwanteshagen
- Stuchow: oo, * / ~, + 1824, 1833-1850
Places included: Heideschäferei, Kambz, Lüttkenhagen, Neuenhöfe, Staarz, Stuchow
Some places in the district of Cammin were also parish in neighboring districts.
- Kahlen in the parish register of Zirkwitz, Greifenberg district.
Personal data from Kahlen from 1811-1874 are recorded here
- Nitznow in the church book of Karnitz, Greifenberg district.
Personal data from Nitznow from 1765-1874 are recorded here
- Staarz in the church book Wittenfelde, Kreis Greifenberg recorded
Personal data from Staarz from 1824-1850 are recorded here
The following civil status registers of the Cammin district have been recorded so far:
- Basenthin: (with year gaps) oo 1874-1931, * 1874-1909, + 1874-1938
- Kantreck: oo, *, + 1874-1877
- Köselitz: oo, * 1874-1899, + 1879-1899
- Martenthin: * 1889
So far I have tried to bring families together as best I can, which may have led to mistakes. If someone finds corrections, please let me know.
Extensions are of course also very welcome, but should be verifiable.
- Family Search
- Various Polish archives
- Church book duplicates of the district of Cammin
- Church book duplicates of the district of Greifenberg
- Church book duplicates of the Naugard district
- Church book duplicates of the district of Usedom-Wollin
- Church books and church book duplicates of the Greifswald district
- Personal documents
- Data from other researchers who made their personal documents available to me and to whom I would like to express my special thanks.
A big thank you to Gabi Neumann for your support.
Updated January 2020 with over 21,000 new people
|:: More links
For further information concerning these data and, if you have additions, corrections or questions, please contact: