|:: Coat of arms
Local heritage book Messingen
In 1806, specifically on October 31, Messingen was elevated to its own parish, the chapel of St. Anthony became the parish church and Wilhelm Borg was placed as pastor. The first Corpus Christi procession in Messingen took place in 1816, and the first sacrament of confirmation occurred on June 11, 1817.
Immediately the citizens of Messingen not only had the advantages of having their own pastor in town, they also had to care for his living expenses while the tithings which they had paid until 1806 to the church in Thuine and continued to pay until 1827 the year when Pastor Gerhard Bernhard Dall died who was the pastor there and who was also born in Messingen.
There are persons recorded in this local heritage database.
Messingen St. Antonius
- Baptismal register 1807 - 1900
- Marriage register 1807 - 1920
- Death register 1807 - 1900
Previous work period:
- r.c. Baptisms 1807 - 1900
- r.c. Marriage 1807 - 1920
- r.c. Death 1807 - 1900
Additional sources for the local heritage book Messingen:
- StA. OS Rep. 491 Nr. 1474, 1475, 1476 Personenstandsregister Messingen, incl. Brümsel [Autum 1811-1813]
- Partially churchbooks of neighbor parishes